Calamity Ring is a Ring in Dark Souls 3.
- Reduces Absorptions by 100%
- Weight: 0.8
- Use the Path of the Dragon Gesture in front of the dragon statue after the Dragon-Kin Mausoleum bonfire in Archdragon Peak.
- Similar to the ring of the same name in the original Dark Souls, dropped by the black dragon Kalameet.
- Does not affect fall damage
- The ring has no real purpose, and is simply used to make the game harder.
- Item could be used to troll new players if dropped, making their experience more difficult by taking in more damage.
- Affects other absorption-reducing rings, i.e. any of the Clutch Rings, and makes them reduce absorption twice as much as they would normally, from 15% less to 30% less, and so on and so forth. This can be used to stack up damage taken until you effectively get one-shot by most things.
- Trivia goes here