Captain's Ashes is an Ash in Dark Souls 3.
Captain's Ashes Usage
- Give to the Shrine Maiden to prepare new items for sale.
- Unlocks Millwood Set, Millwood Greatarrow
- Also adds 3 Refined Gems to her stock.
- Painted World of Ariandel. Looted from a corpse at the top of the tower with the two millwood archers.
- Fextralife Video: Location of Captain's Ashes
- Video Location -From the Snowfield Bonfire. run straight until you hit a wall then veer off to the right. Fall off from the cliff and run past all the wolves. Once you are with all the Knights. find the large tower and enter through the door. There will be a knight blocking your way, kill him to proceed. Take the ladder up and run up the stairs going outside and up the final ladder. Walk the beam to find the Captain's Ashes.
- Player note 1
- Trivia goes here
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
who is this abyss dragon millwood knights face? Is it midir?
everyone's talking about the refined gems and titanite scales while no one's talking about how these ash's were on a HUMAN'S corpse, implying that the captain of the millwoods was HUMAN
If you pick up these Ashes before getting the Dragon Chaser's Ashes, you'll find that they also add a single Titanite Scale for 20,000 Souls to her stock. Not quite sure that the point of that single scale is, but there it is.
Why does it unlock Refined only? Because late game/Ng+ favors Str/Dex if you do a Non-Caster. It also tells us the low drop rate and later access is intentional so dlc is bought
Why does this only unlock Refined gems, anyway? Does even From think that nobody would possibly want any other infusion? It's kind of funny.
Why can't it just give infinite refined gems really farming in this game is a total pain.
It also unlocked 3 refined gems from the Shirnemaiden for me
How do you get to the tower?
It gives you 1 titanite scale, 3 refined gems, the millwood set, and millwood greatarrows