Carthus Bloodring is a Ring in Dark Souls 3.
- Boosts rolling invincibility frames, at the cost reduced absorption by 30%.
- Raises number of fast and mid roll i-frames from 13 (.433 sec) to 17 (.566 sec), or a 1.31x (pulled from frame data that was recorded while looking at the state the player character is in slowed down significantly).
- Raises number of fat roll i-frames from 12 (.400 sec) to 16 (.533 sec) on fat roll, or 1.33x increase.
- Weight: 0.8
- Found at Catacombs of Carthus, from the bonfie near the rolling ball, down the stair and to the right (past the wheel skeletons). ()
- Video location (fextralife video starting at 1h 3m 13s)
- The ring only affects rolls, and will not improve other dodge techniques, like backsteps or the quickstep skill.
- The ring will make your absorptions negative if they are low enough.
- You seem to lose around 12 (Or 12%) damage absorption in all resistances. See this image, a comparison of two different armor sets (First being outrider knight set and second being yuria's set with hood of prayer as headpiece) See: "Effect" section, above.