Charcoal Pine Bundle is a Consumable in Dark Souls 3.
Charcoal Pine Bundle
Charcoal Pine Bundle Usage
- Apply to your weapon to obtain 110 fire damage effect for ~10 seconds.
- The effect applies to both weapons if dual-wielding.
Charcoal Pine Bundle Locations
- Sold by Shrine Handmaid for 300 souls (after giving her Mortician's Ashes).
- Dropped at Undead Settlement from red eyed hollow with sickles.
- 4x at Undead Settlement:
- 2x on the middle floor of the house to the left of the Undead Settlement bonfire. This is the floor with the balcony.
- 2x on the floor just below that, on a corpse in the corner of the room.
- Player note 1
- Trivia goes here
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
These are way cooler than Gold Pine Bundles but man do they kind of suck in comparison
Not only a drop from NG+ I have 6 and haven't even gotten the shop unlock in my first run.
lasts for 11 seconds
Does Int. or Faith increase the effect at all?!
The bundles work fluently in combos, in the sense that if you were to R1, apply bundle, then R1 again, the second R1 would actually be the second R1 of your weapon, whereas most other items would interrupt the chain and the second attack would be the first R1 of the weapon again. This can be potentially useful as a means of delaying an attack with an animation that can even bait a player into rolling, while adding bonus damage - Not to mention that you can apply it after parrying an opponent, and still have enough time to take the riposte, and look like a badass while doing so.Also note that bundles add more damage than resins, and you can carry 20 of each bundle at any one time, but only 5 of each resin.
hellothere are two versions of this, a resign, and a bundle.This page is a bundle, but it has a picture of a resin, but a bundle lasts a very long time, so this has the duration of the resin. We need a second page for the resin.
Why is there not a page for Charcoal Pine Resin?
for those that rely on many hits instead of 1 big one