Cleric's Sacred Chime is a Chime in Dark Souls 3.
Sacred chime for casting miracles of the Gods. Chimes such as these are often given to clerics who become Undead.
Equip a talisman or a sacred chime to cast miracles. Miracles must be attuned at a bonfire before use.
Skill: Gentle Prayer
Recovers HP for a period of time, albeit extremely slowly. Works while equipped in either hand.
Notes and Tips:
- Cannot be Infused or Buffed.
- Reinforced with Titanite.
- At 60 FTH it has a spellbuff of 232.
- This chime is the strongest between 29-35 Faith OR 44-49 Faith.
- The Priest's Chime is superior between 10-28 Faith OR 36-43 Faith.
- Priest's Chime is equivalent to this chime with 34-35 Faith.
- Yorshka's Chime is superior with 50 Faith or more.
- Gentle Prayer only heals as long as it stays in your hand.
Location/Where to Find
- Starting equipment for the Cleric class.
- Dropped by Undead Clerics at the Cemetery of Ash. Farm the mobs from the bonfire up to the boss area.
- Also drops from the same enemy in Untended Graves.
Moveset and Videos:
(If your name is not on THIS list, please do not post videos here. If you wish to post videos, please click the link and apply in the thread)
Cleric's Sacred Chime Upgrade Table
Requires ?? souls and ?? ore to + ?? (upgrade information here)
|Attack ValuesBonus||Parameter Bonus||Auxiliary Effects||Damage Reduction (%)|
|Requirement||Parameter Bonus||Attack Values||Damage Reduction %||Auxiliary Effects||Others|
| Spell Buff
Parameter Bonus: Strength, Dexterity,Magic, Fire, Lightning and Dark bonuses - The scaling multiplier applied to the [Attack: stat]. Scaling quality is from highest to lowest as follows: S/A/B/C/D/E.The higher the player's [Str, Dex, Mag, Fire, Light] stat, the higher the [Attack Bonus: Stat] is (found on the player status screen). The higher the scaling letter, the higher the percent multiplier applied to the [Attack: Stat].This resulting bonus damage is added to the base physical damage of the weapon and is shown in the equipment screen in blue numbers as a "+ X".
Durability: The weapon's HP, when the durability hits 0, the effectiveness of its attacks become weakened to the point of almost uselessness. When an items durability is low, a message will come up saying "Weapon At Risk!" at this point the weapon does not perform at it's best.
Weight: How much the item weights when equipped.
Stability: How well the player keeps stance after being hit
Attack Type: Defines what kind of swing set the weapon has: Regular(R), Thrust(T), Slash(Sl), Strike(St)