Cleric Set is an Armor in Dark Souls 3.
Garb worn by a cleric turned undead. Unmistakable vibrant blue robes.
It is said that the blue-robed travelers were entrusted with a duty.
They bore large covers on their backs to ensure that they would not become seedbeds for spreading darkness.
- Cleric starter class clothing, althought the hat is unavailable.
- Looted from a corpse at Undead Settlement along with a Blue Wooden Shield: At the graveyard with the falling spears, just ahead of the Dilapidated Bridge bonfire. (video location)
- Worn by Hollow Cleric in the Ringed City.
- For some reason, wearing this set's leggings at the same time as the Dragonscale Armor may result in your character having a large hole in their model where their waist should be. This can also occur with other chestpieces, such as the Faraam Knight, Silver Knight, or Elite Knight chests, however, it is more noticeable with the Dragonscale chest.
Youtube Location Videos:
(If your name is not on THIS list, please do not post videos here. If you wish to post videos, please click the link and apply in the thread)
- Cleric Set Spot (From the dark house, its on your right hand side. Befriend the giant first to explore with ease.)
Images go here...