Coiled Sword is a Tool in Dark Souls 3.
Coiled Sword Usage
- The only function the Coiled Sword serves is to ignite the bonfire located at the Firelink Shrine.
Coiled Sword Locations
- The sword is found, having been pierced through the body of Iudex Gundyr at the start of the game.
- It can't be used as a weapon of any kind and only serves to activate the bonfire in the game's main hub.
- The Final Boss uses a coiled sword as a primary weapon, having the name of "Firelink Greatsword". The difference being he can change the weapons shape at will for different uses and effects.
- The Japanese reads: [Spiral/Helix Sword]
[A sword lost from the bonfire of the ritual site.
Cannot be used as a weapon.]
[By stabbing into the bonfire of the ritual site
it will regain/take back its power, and enable transfer between bonfires.]
[This sword was given only to selected ash.
The judge/referee/Iudex became a scabbard and continued to await ash.]
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
So... why.. is it coiled..? Is there any reason as to why the sword is coiled? As a sword, isn't it now functionally useless for anything but stabbing into the bonfire?
So let me get this straight, you get this after beating the first boss but you have to transpose the soul of the final boss to use it as a weapon?
aah, yes, the perfect dIldo
Im going to make this sword real, does anyone know the actual length to real measurements, it would be very helpful
boss soul really?