Composite Bow is a Weapon in Dark Souls 3.
Composite short bow emphasizing power. Its size allows for quick shots.
Though more powerful than standard bows, it also requires more strength of the user, and its range is short.
Skill: Rapid Fire
Swiftly nocks arrows with finesse after drawing the bow, allowing for consecutive shots.
Notes and Tips:
- Cannot be Infused or Buffed.
- Reinforced with Titanite.
- Quick attacks: Like the Short Bow, the Composite Bow is capable of firing quick-shots by pressing either the right-hand attack button or the right-hand strong attack button immediately after rolling or backstepping, or while sprinting (assuming compatible arrows are equipped in the appropriate slot for the button pressed). Quick-shots of this nature deal less damage than normal shots (around 75% of the damage a normal shot would inflict under the same conditions), but have the same effective range. A quick attack cannot be performed if the player has zero Stamina upon completing the roll/backstep.
- Rapid Fire: The Composite Bow's skill will allow the continuous firing of either compatible equipped arrow type until Stamina or arrows are depleted. Arrows are fired at a rate of about 2 per second, but deal about 50% of the damage of a normal shot and have slightly less effective range. Either equipped arrow type can be fired at any point during the volley without affecting the rate of fire. Arrows fired when using this skill have a slightly shorter effective range than normal shots. Rapid Fire can be used with 0 FP, but at an increased Stamina cost per arrow and with the damage dealt reduced even further (around 30% of a normal shot).
- Damage may vary depending on ammunition(arrows).
Location/Where to Find
Moveset and Videos:
(If your name is not on THIS list, please do not post videos here. If you wish to post videos, please click the link and apply in the thread)
Composite Bow Upgrade Table
Requires ?? souls and ?? ore to + ?? (upgrade information here)
|Attack ValuesBonus||Parameter Bonus||Auxiliary Effects||Damage Reduction (%)|
|Requirement||Parameter Bonus||Attack Values||Damage Reduction %||Auxiliary Effects||Others|
| Spell Buff
Parameter Bonus: Strength, Dexterity,Magic, Fire, Lightning and Dark bonuses - The scaling multiplier applied to the [Attack: stat]. Scaling quality is from highest to lowest as follows: S/A/B/C/D/E.The higher the player's [Str, Dex, Mag, Fire, Light] stat, the higher the [Attack Bonus: Stat] is (found on the player status screen). The higher the scaling letter, the higher the percent multiplier applied to the [Attack: Stat].This resulting bonus damage is added to the base physical damage of the weapon and is shown in the equipment screen in blue numbers as a "+ X".
Durability: The weapon's HP, when the durability hits 0, the effectiveness of its attacks become weakened to the point of almost uselessness. When an items durability is low, a message will come up saying "Weapon At Risk!" at this point the weapon does not perform at it's best.
Weight: How much the item weights when equipped.
Stability: How well the player keeps stance after being hit
Attack Type: Defines what kind of swing set the weapon has: Regular(R), Thrust(T), Slash(Sl), Strike(St)