Crystal Chime is a Weapon in Dark Souls 3.
A sacred chime, once the possession of Gertrude, the Heavenly Daughter, and defiled by the scholars of the Grand Archives.
The power of crystals granted the scholars a degree of success. In this case, their work enabled this chime to be suitable for casting both miracles and sorceries.
Skill: Gentle Prayer
Recovers HP for a period of time, albeit extremely slowly. Works while equipped in either hand.
Notes and Tips:
- Infusable = no
- Buffable = no
- Can be used to cast both Miracles and Sorceries.
- Reinforced with Twinkling Titanite.
- 45/45 = 223 = Softcap
- 40/40 = 216
- 30/30 = 202
- 20/20 = 157
- 18/18 = 148
- This chime gets dual Intelligence and Faith scaling on all magic sorceries and all lightning miracles, but the physical miracles will only scale with Faith.
- It does give dual Intelligence and Faith scaling to dark spells, however it doesn't give boosted damage to these like the Izalith Staff, Caitha's Chime, or Sunless Talisman do.
- Weapon buff spells and Healing spells do not gain dual scaling with the Crystal Chime.
- All sorcery weapon buffs will scale with only Intelligence
- All miracle weapon buffs will only scale with Faith, including Dark Blade.
- All healing miracles will only scale with faith
- The chime has to remain active in your hand for the weapon art to continue regenerating health.
- Weighing 1.5 less than a Sorcerer's Staff, it is the lightest sorcery catalyst in the game.
- As it can be used without meeting its own INT/FTH requirements, it is ideal for casting spells that do not rely on scaling, such as Blessed Weapon, Force, Spook, or Snap Freeze.
Location/Where to Find
- Looted from Grand Archives, in a room behind the spear knight in the same area as the first wax pool
- Fextra Video Location
Moveset and Videos:
(If your name is not on THIS list, please do not post videos here. If you wish to post videos, please click the link and apply in the thread)
Crystal Chime Upgrade Table
|Attack ValuesBonus||Parameter Bonus||Auxiliary Effects||Damage Reduction (%)|
|Requirement||Parameter Bonus||Attack Values||Damage Reduction %||Auxiliary Effects||Others|
| Spell Buff
Parameter Bonus: Strength, Dexterity,Magic, Fire, Lightning and Dark bonuses - The scaling multiplier applied to the [Attack: stat]. Scaling quality is from highest to lowest as follows: S/A/B/C/D/E.The higher the player's [Str, Dex, Mag, Fire, Light] stat, the higher the [Attack Bonus: Stat] is (found on the player status screen). The higher the scaling letter, the higher the percent multiplier applied to the [Attack: Stat].This resulting bonus damage is added to the base physical damage of the weapon and is shown in the equipment screen in blue numbers as a "+ X".
Durability: The weapon's HP, when the durability hits 0, the effectiveness of its attacks become weakened to the point of almost uselessness. When an items durability is low, a message will come up saying "Weapon At Risk!" at this point the weapon does not perform at it's best.
Weight: How much the item weights when equipped.
Stability: How well the player keeps stance after being hit
Attack Type: Defines what kind of swing set the weapon has: Regular(R), Thrust(T), Slash(Sl), Strike(St)