Crystal Hail is a Sorcery in Dark Souls 3. To cast a Sorcery, you must use a Staff or Special Weapons that can cast Sorcery.
Unique sorcery developed by extraordinary preacher twins known as the Crystal Sages.
Casts a cascade of small crystal soulmasses from above. Crystal soulmasses have piercing qualities.
In a pact said to have been formed long ago, one of the Sages allied with the Undead Legion in order to train the sorcerers of Farron.
- Transposed from Soul of a Crystal Sage for 1,500 souls.
- Each falling crystal dart inflicts (Spell Buff x 0.62) magic damage before resistances.
- Creates a mass of crystals that hover in the air for a moment before splintering off into small crystal projectiles that fall down on enemies. These projectiles have low individual damage and little tracking, breaking off in random formations with each cast, making them ineffective against smaller targets. It can be more useful against large targets as more crystals will hit them each cast increasing the damage of the cast. This is unfortunatley one of the weakest sorceries currently.
- Similar to Soul Shower from Dark Souls 2.
- Very good for pressure since the crystal will force a roll from your opponent, allowing setups into other spells.