Crystal Magic Weapon is a Sorcery in Dark Souls 3. To cast a Sorcery you must use a Staff or Special Weapons that can cast Sorceries.
Crystal Magic Weapon
Further sharpens Magic Weapon via crystallization. Reinforces right weapon with crystal.
After much experimentation, Logan found the crystal medium facilitated a stronger bond between weapon and soul.
- Adds (Spell Buff * 1) in Magic attack power for 1 minute.
- Damage is applied each time the enemy is hit with the weapon, regardless of the damage of the attack performed.
- This buff is just as strong as Lightning Blade or Darkmoon Blade with equivalent stats.
- Crystal Magic Weapon is stronger if the miracle buffs are applied using Talismans.
- Furthermore, this spell costs 5 FP less. Meaning, they can be cast 3 times with 18 Attunement, and 4 with 24 Attunement, something miracle buffs awkwardly struggle with.
- Damage is buffed by the Magic Clutch Ring and Crown of Dusk.
- Duration can be increased with the Lingering Dragoncrest Ring.
- A few weapons and weapon arts have hidden multipliers that slightly lower the buff's damage per hit.
Namely, Daggers and Twinblades display this adjustment.
Regardless, the buffs always remain efficient.