- Effect: Instant death once the status bar fills up.
- No lasting penalty beyond one death, compared to the original dark souls.
- Luck investment provides more curse resistance compared to levelling other attributes.
- Basilisks in Farron Keep, Irithyll Dungeon and Demon Ruins.
- Deep Accursed in Cathedral of the Deep and Anor Londo inflicts curse.
- Deacons of the Deep will summon priests who slowly fills the room with curse clouds.
- Oceiros, the Consumed King has a crystal dragon breath attack that inflicts curse status.
- Cursed books (i.e. Clawed Curse) in Grand Archives. In this area the curse status can also be mitigated by dipping your head in one of the available wax basins.
- Pus of Man in Lothric Castle has a curse inducing spit.
- Cursebite Ring
- Fleshbite Ring
- Deep Protection
- Profuse Sweat
- Armors with high Curse resistance
- The Ring of Sacrifice has no effect if the player dies from exposure to Curse. The ring won't even break when equipped, but a bloodstain will be at the location of death like with any other normal death.
- Despite what its description may seem to suggest, Purging Stones do not remove the curse status buildup. They only remove Hollowing buildup.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!