Dark Edge is a Sorcery in Dark Souls 3. To cast a Sorcery you must use a Staff or Special Weapons that can cast Sorceries.
A forbidden dark sorcery. Strikes with blade formed of humanity's darkness.
Passed from mother to daughter, this blade was intended for both protection and as a means of taking one's own life. The young girl never swung it more than once.
- Bought from Karla for 8,000 souls
- This spell deals dark damage, and as such will be slightly more powerful when cast with the Izalith Staff with high Intelligence and Faith.
- A pure Intelligence build with no Faith investment can still cast this spell with any other staff, and it will only deal 30-50 less damage.
- The blade is swung vertically, however, the hitbox is fairly large and is capable of hitting enemies on either side of the blade's impact.
- Unlike the similar Lifehunt Scythe or Soul Greatsword, this spell will continue to track even after casting, though your turn speed slows down. It can be very effective when aimed manually to hit ahead of an opponent.