Daughter of Crystal Kriemhild is a NPC in Dark Souls 3.
- Can be killed.
- List of items that refer to this NPC: Sage's Crystal Staff
- This NPC invades in Untended Graves, along the cliff path where the Cemetary of Ash bonfire would normally be.
- You can also meet her as a hostile NPC, in the trio of Black Hand enemies at the bottom of the stairs that leads up to the Twin Princes boss, in the Grand Archives.
- Souls (phantom): NG (7,543), NG+ (??), NG++ (??), NG+3 (??), NG+6 (??), NG+9 (??)
- Souls (human): NG (12,000), NG+ (24,000), NG++ (??), NG+3 (??), NG+6 (??), NG+9 (??)
- Sage's Crystal Staff (Human version).
- Wields: Sage's Crystal Staff and Crystal Sage's Rapier (RH), Parrying Dagger (LH). She has equiped the Firekeeper Set.
- Casts Crystal Hail, Crystal Soul Spear, Homing Crystal Soulmass.
- Can parry and riposte player.
- Her invading phantom can be killed easily by kicking her off the cliff.
Daughter of Crystal Trivia
- Her name is derived from the Germanic elements grim "mask" and hild "battle". Kriemhild was a beautiful heroine in the Germanic saga the 'Nibelungenlied', where she is the sister of Gunther and the wife of Siegfried.
- The name "Daughter of Crystal Kriemhild" can have two meanings: The daugther of the person known as Crystal Kriemhild, or as Kriemhild - Daughter of Crystal, which is hinted at by the description of the staff she drops. Daughter can also mean apprentice or follower etc.
- It is unclear why she wears the firekeeper set, but she may have at some point been a firekeeper.