This chaotic thing, the last flame kindled by a demon prince, is shaped like the claw marks of a demon.
It is both a fiery bladed weapon, and pyromancy flame.
Skill: Spin Slash
Spin to stoke a fierce chaos flame, and use momentum to transition into a spinning strong attack, creating a short-lived lava pool.
Notes and Tips:
- Cannot be Infused or Buffed.
- Reinforced with Titanite Scale.
- The weapon doubles as a Pyromancy Flame
- Heavy attack = Cast Pyromancy
- Light attack = Light Attack
- Does not have any regular heavy attacks except jumping attack
- Same moveset in off-hand
- Normal Attacks
- All Fire damage, no physical damage
- Boosted by Fire Clutch Ring
- Unaffected by Flynn's Ring.
- Unaffected by Witch's Ring and Great Swamp rings (though casting is boosted)
- It is the lightest Curved Sword in the game.
- Has the highest Critical modifier out of all the Curved Swords.
- Critical modifier may effect Sacred Flame
- Only limited testing, but the critical also appears to affect critical attack spells, such as Sacred Flame. (Minor testing was accomplished on the drakeblood knights, with both a +10 Demon's Scar and a +10 Pyromancy Flame and 40/40 Int/Fai.)
- High Fire Block %, lightweight option for Smouldering Lake Lava.
- R1 true combo's into Black Flame and Great Combustion with a high enough casting speed.
- Scales with Intelligence and Faith, does not scale with Dexterity
- 17/17 = 127
- 20/20 = 136
- 30/30 = 166
- 40/40 = 190
- 99/99 = 220
Scaling & Softcaps:
- 1 and 2-handed stats:
- 0/16/17/17 = 235 AR = Base Stats & Dex Softcap
- 0/40/17/17 = 249 AR
- 0/16/39/17 = 290 AR = Int Softap
- 0/16/17/39 = 290 AR = Fth Softcap
- 0/16/39/39 = 345 AR = Combined Softcap
- 0/40/40/40 = 361 AR
- After softcaps, it gets less than 2 AR per level
- Int/Fth Weapon
- It scales well with Intelligence and Faith
- Dexterity softcaps at base stats
Location/Where to Find
Moveset and Videos:
(If your name is not on THIS list, please do not post videos here. If you wish to post videos, please click the link and apply in the thread)
- the weapon has a different moveset depending on the hand it is held in: it has the scimitar one-handed moveset in the right hand and the Falchion one handed moveset in the left hand.
- Demon's Scar Moveset
- Video Location
Demon's Scar Upgrade Table
|Attack ValuesBonus||Parameter Bonus||Auxiliary Effects||Damage Reduction (%)|
|Requirement||Parameter Bonus||Attack Values||Damage Reduction %||Auxiliary Effects||Others|
| Spell Buff
Parameter Bonus: Strength, Dexterity,Magic, Fire, Lightning and Dark bonuses - The scaling multiplier applied to the [Attack: stat]. Scaling quality is from highest to lowest as follows: S/A/B/C/D/E.The higher the player's [Str, Dex, Mag, Fire, Light] stat, the higher the [Attack Bonus: Stat] is (found on the player status screen). The higher the scaling letter, the higher the percent multiplier applied to the [Attack: Stat].This resulting bonus damage is added to the base physical damage of the weapon and is shown in the equipment screen in blue numbers as a "+ X".
Durability: The weapon's HP, when the durability hits 0, the effectiveness of its attacks become weakened to the point of almost uselessness. When an items durability is low, a message will come up saying "Weapon At Risk!" at this point the weapon does not perform at it's best.
Weight: How much the item weights when equipped.
Stability: How well the player keeps stance after being hit
Attack Type: Defines what kind of swing set the weapon has: Regular(R), Thrust(T), Slash(Sl), Strike(St)