Garb of the desert pyromancers, who once walked the halls of the Earthen Peak. It is said that the thin, burgundy cloth breathes with magic.
Desert pyromancers, most of them female, were known for their great fans of flame, and enchanting looks.
But what is enchanting can also be deadly, especially when clothed in such alluring garb.
- Hood can be found at the path after Desert Pyromancer Zoey.
- Chestpiece can be found at one of the houses at the wide ruined area, guarded by two thralls.
- Gloves can be found at the right of the area where you can find the skirt.
- Skirt can be found at the swamp area, surrounded by a group of Poison Horn Beetles.
- Equipping the Desert Pyromancer Garb with the Sunless Leggings causes a unique corset texture to appear.
- Offers poor physical protection but has great elemental and curse resistance.
- Glitching occurs when the hood is worn by any character with facial hair. beards in particular; as when worn, the features cover by the shoud will be hairless, but the features that bug through the should will be still covered in hair. (#phantom beard?)
Youtube Location Videos:
(If your name is not on THIS list, please do not post videos here. If you wish to post videos, please click the link and apply in the thread)
Images go here...