|88-320||70-??||Cathedral of the Deep|
|Weak|| Hollowslayer Greatsword
All Status Effects
|Alluring Skull attracts this enemy, making it vulnerable for a few seconds.|
|Rapport charms this enemy, making it a temporary ally.|
Devout Hollow is an Enemy in Dark Souls 3.
Devout Hollow Description
- Hollows that defend the Cathedral of the Deep
- Can be found throughout the perimeter of the Cathedral
Devout Hollow Combat Information
- Most of the self-immolating Hollows are found near the Cleansing Chapel bonfire, or near the main entrances to the Cathedral, and will simply mind their own business unless provoked, in which they will ignite and attempt to throw themselves at the player, chasing after them for a few seconds before falling to the ground and dying. Running in circles for a bit will prevent the player from taking damage from their attack
- Two other variants will wield either a Greataxe or a Halberd, and behave much like their Hollow Soldier kin
Devout Hollow Notes & Trivia
- May have once been the Grave Wardens that can be seen around the cemetery in front of the Cathedral
Devout Hollow Variations
|Broken Straight Sword||88||70||??|
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
We don’t negotiate with Deep Worshipping Extremists
I never really understood the lore behind why random humanoids are just 10 feet tall. They're hollowed and clearly not the race of gods, or likely descendants given their roles, so why are these dudes abnormally large?
Can confirm that these enemies can be lured and rapported. Works on both the halberd and axe variants.
why is there no drop list?