This shield, as hard as a great boulder, is formed by the head of the descendant of an Archdragon.
The Ringed Knights, by command of the gods, stood amongst the ranks who set out to slay the dragons, but their contributions were never lauded.
Skill: Dragon Breath
Even the descendant of an Archdragon perishes not, and use of this skill restores its former strength, sweeping foes with a frontal exhalation of dragon breath.
Notes and Tips:
- Cannot be Buffed or Infused.
- Reinforced with Titanite Scale
- Has spectacular fire defense, espically for a shield of its size.
- At close range the weapon art can true combo with a follow up attack:
- Curved Swords
- Hammers (not Warpick or Heysel Pick)
- Thrusting Swords
- At medium Range the weapon art can true combo with a follow up attack:
- Katanas (not Washing Pole)
Location/Where to Find
- Available in The Ringed City DLC
- You can find it after completing the "Show Your Humanity" Puzzle near the Ringed City bonfire. Go past the Judicator and proceed to the Purging Monument, but turn around instead of crossing the bridge. The item is at the end of the narrow path. A single Hollow Cleric will ambush you, and you might have to dodge summoned phantoms if you didn't kill the Judicator.
- Video of how to get the Dragonhead Shield.
Youtube Moveset and Location Videos:
(If your name is not on THIS list, please do not post videos here. If you wish to post videos, please click the link and apply in the thread)
Dragonhead Shield Upgrade Table
|Attack Values Bonus||Parameter Bonus||Auxiliary Effects||Damage Reduction (%)||Stability|
|Requirement||Parameter Bonus||Attack Values||Damage Reduction %||Auxiliary Effects||Others|
| Spell Buff
Parameter Bonus: Strength, Dexterity,Magic, Fire, Lightning and Dark bonuses - The scaling multiplier applied to the [Attack: stat]. Scaling quality is from highest to lowest as follows: S/A/B/C/D/E.The higher the player's [Str, Dex, Mag, Fire, Light] stat, the higher the [Attack Bonus: Stat] is (found on the player status screen). The higher the scaling letter, the higher the percent multiplier applied to the [Attack: Stat].This resulting bonus damage is added to the base physical damage of the weapon and is shown in the equipment screen in blue numbers as a "+ X".
Durability: The weapon's HP, when the durability hits 0, the effectiveness of its attacks become weakened to the point of almost uselessness. When an items durability is low, a message will come up saying "Weapon At Risk!" at this point the weapon does not perform at it's best.
Weight: How much the item weights when equipped.
Stability: How well the player keeps stance after being hit
Attack Type: Defines what kind of swing set the weapon has: Regular(R), Thrust(T), Slash(Sl), Strike(St)