Drang Armor Set
Drang Armor Set is an Armor in Dark Souls 3.
Armour/Gauntlets/Shoes of the Drang Knights, proclaimed descendents of the land known for the legend of the Linking of the Fire.
Fine protection that is both light and strong, having been reinforced with rare geisteel.
The Drang knights were once feared sellswords, until treason meant descending into the abyss, and they were seperated forever.
- Found in Cathedral of the Deep, scattered around the second giant near the altar.
- Watch the Fextralife Video (starting at 2h 36m 31s)
- It's a good lightweight armor against the elements but it lacks Poise.
- This armor set lacks a helm. The Thief Hood (sold by Greirat) matches very well with this set.
- Extremely similar in appearance to the Llewellyn set from Dark Souls 2, created by the same man that also created Horace The Hushed's shield.
- Drang is referencing Drangleic From Dark Souls 2 Where this set is from
Youtube Location Videos:
(If your name is not on THIS list, please do not post videos here. If you wish to post videos, please click the link and apply in the thread)
Images go here...