|Easy Build For Beginners|
This is a player-created Build for Dark souls 3.
- Build Name: Easy Build For Beginners
- Build Level: 101
- Build Focus: PvE and/or PvP
- Build Main Stat: Dex
- Link to Dark Souls 3 Calculator: https://fextralife.com/calculator/dks3builds.html
- Right Hand: Simple Lothric Knight Sword+10
- Left Hand: Dragon Crest Shield
- Head: Gundyr's Helm
- Chest: Gundyr's Armour
- Hands: Gundyr's Gauntlets
- Legs: Gundyr's Leggings
- Rings: Prisoner's Chain, Chloranthy Ring+3, Havel's Ring+3 and Ring of Steel Protection+3
- Items: Estus flasks, Gold Pine Resin and Gold Pine Bundle
This build exploits the fact that the sharp infusion on the Lothric Knight Sword has S scaling for dex. With 50 dex and a fully upgraded Lothric Knight Sword it has over 400AR, mixed with the Gold pine resin it goes up to 500AR.
At the start you want to get as many estus shards and Titanite shards as you go leveling Dex to 18 and Vitality to 21. At the same time you need to farm the lothirc knight under the Tower on the wall Bonfire to get his sword and armour. Kill the Crystal Lizard at the Dilapidated Bridge bonfire to get a sharp gem and find the Chloranthy ring. Get the Farron Coal to infuse sharp into your Sword then get the 2 Crystal lizards at the Old Wolf Of Farron Bonfire and get the Dragon Crest Shield. Also kill the Stray demon and transpose it's soul to get the Havel's ring (You can now wear the full Lothric knight set). From here on just keep levelling up getting your dex to 50 and Strength to 20. Find the Xanthous ashes in Irithyll Dungeon and keep buying Gold Pine resins and Bundles. Kill Champion Gundyr buy his armour from the Handmaiden and Transpose his soul for the Prisoner Chain. Your End Game Stats should be 35 Vigor 10 Attunement 25 Endurance 21 Vitality 20 Strength 50 Dex 9 Int 9 Faith and 7 Luck (Not including the buff from Champion's Chain). Now enjoy your 400 - 500AR build and kick ass!