Evangelist Set is an Armor in Dark Souls 3.
Robe of an evangelist sent from the cathedral. These teachers, all women, came to enlighten inhabitants of the Undead Settlement and sent carriers on the path of sacrifice.
- Dropped by Evangelists in the Undead Settlement,Irithyll of the Boreal Valley and Cathedral of the Deep.
- Equiping the chest peice for this set appears to alter the stance of your arms to be wider.
- Can be easily farmed in NG : From the Cathedral of the Deep bonfire, take the bridge on the right. There is an Evangelist here who can drop the entire set. If you're fast enough to kill it, you can go back to the bonfire before aggroing the two Hollow Manservants.
- There appears to be a coiled-up Notched Whip hanging off of the belt of the chest piece, along with several other interesting "tools".
- The Appearance of Cathedral Evangelists seems to be inspired by Mozgus from the Berserk series-- one of the Chief Inquisitors of the Holy See Religious Order, a religious fanatic who grealy emphasizes his religion in everything he does and acts with great zeal in his quest to purge the world of "heretics". In addition to that the appearence of the "Hollow Slaves" seems to be inspired by two of Mozgus desciples -- (small executioners with similar physique and mask). More about Mozgus and Berserk can be read under "From Berserk to Bloodborne".
- The Cathedral Evangelists also bear a striking resemblance to the Fat Officials from Demon's Souls.
Images go here...