|Effect||" Attribute required to cast miracles and pyromancies. Increases spell potency.
(Pyromancy is affected by both faith and intelligence.) Dark defense is also calculated from this attribute. "
Faith is a stats in Dark Souls 3. This attribute is required to cast miracles and pyromancies and also boosts Dark Defense.
- For Faith scaling weapons, damage has a soft cap at 40 Faith, a second one at 60, and stops at 99 Faith.
- Standard Miracle effectiveness is governed by Faith.
- Effectiveness of Dark miracles cast with dark catalysts is governed by Faith and Intelligence (Faith is more effective).
- Pyromancy effectiveness is governed by Faith and Intelligence.
- With asymmetrical stats (i.e. 20 INT 40 FTH), Faith provides slightly more damage than intelligence. Otherwise, it is more effective to level both together.
- Soft caps:
- Miracle: 40-45-60 depending on catalyst.
- Pyromancy: 40 (if using pyromancy flame). They always use intelligence too.
- Dark spells: When coupled with a dark catalyst, Intelligence is counted too, and the softcap is 45.
- For each point of Faith you receive 1.1 Dark Defense, 0.4 in other defenses, and 0.2 in all resistances.
- A character requires 45 Faith to cast every Miracle in the game.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!