Fallen Knight is an Enemy in Dark Souls 3.
- A human enemy who guards the path to Cathedral of the Deep.
- Is standing beside to the Paladin's Ashes, on a easily overlooked path right next to the Cathedral of the Deep bonfire.
- Wields a Longsword (RH) and Bandit's Knife (LH).
- Throws Kukri.
- Drops nothing when killed.
- Has around 1000 health on NG but is easily dispatched if fought one on one.
- If you ignore this knight and engage the Brigand further up the staircase, he will run up from behind to assist his friend.
- Primarily uses his longsword with weapon arts. Throws kukri from a distance.
- His knife and throwing knives both inflict bleed.
Notes & Trivia
- Drops 1,500 Souls
- Wears the Fallen Knight Set.
- Does not respawn once killed.
- This knight actually sprints up and down the long staircase on his "patrol route", if watched from the bridge near the evangelist, after he is triggered.
|Cathedral of the Deep||???||1,500||None|