Fallen Knight is an Enemy in Dark Souls 3.
- A human enemy who guards the path to Cathedral of the Deep.
- Is standing beside to the Paladin's Ashes, on a easily overlooked path right next to the Cathedral of the Deep bonfire.
- Wields a Longsword (RH) and Bandit's Knife (LH).
- Throws Kukri.
- Drops nothing when killed.
- Has around 1000 health on NG but is easily dispatched if fought one on one.
- If you ignore this knight and engage the Brigand further up the staircase, he will run up from behind to assist his friend.
- Primarily uses his longsword with weapon arts. Throws kukri from a distance.
- His knife and throwing knives both inflict bleed.
Notes & Trivia
- Drops 1,500 Souls
- Wears the Fallen Knight Set.
- Does not respawn once killed.
- This knight actually sprints up and down the long staircase on his "patrol route", if watched from the bridge near the evangelist, after he is triggered.
|Cathedral of the Deep||???||1,500||None|
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
kylo ren looking ass
Need more story for npcs/enemies in ds3
this may sound stupid but what do people mean by edge lord is it like someone trying to hard to be cool or something
This dude should drop the Fallen knight set. Is weird to find one of the coolest sets in the game in the floor when there is a enemy wearing the set nearby. His mate at least drops something
Piss pants lmao
this guy did a literal sword fap after riposting me. no lies he did it
"Does not respawn oncw killed."