Alteration of Soul Greatsword developed by sorcerers of the Undead Legion of Farron.
The Legion has a tendency to emphasize speed over power, and this practical alteration of an existing sorcery is no exception."
- Bought from Orbeck of Vinheim for 3,000 souls
- Farron Flashsword inflicts (Spell Buff * 1.035) magic damage before resistances.
- Cast speed is similar to the attack speed of a Dagger's light attack.
- Since the sword generates at the catalyst casting point (where spells come out from) and the staff has a hitbox, a longer catalyst results in a considerable upgrade to the attack's reach.
- The Izalith Staff achieves the longest range of this spell.
- The Preacher's Right Arm presents a good synergy with it's Feasting Branch weapon skill.
- The Immolation Tinder can deal fire damage with this spell. Details unknown.
- There's an odd glitch that causes this sorcery to do 1-8 damage. However, this is a rare occurrence.
- Suspicion that his is caused by the staff hitbox hitting instead of the sword hitbox is pure speculation, since the staff deals Flashsword's damage at point-blank range, with the spell itself passing the target, this is unfounded at best.