|Resistances||Physical, Fire, Frost, Lightning|
Fire Witch is an Enemy in Dark Souls 3
Fire Witch Description
- A tall witch that wields a burning stake as both a weapon and a catalyst.
- Once regarded as holy knights before their fall to the Profaned Flame.
Fire Witch Combat Information
- Hits the stake into the ground, causing an explosion to burst underneath the player's feet.
- Attacks with a stream of fire coming from the tip of its weapon.
- Launches a tracking line of fire with an upwards swing from the ground.
- When engaged at close range, can jump back and grab the player with its weapon, dealing damage then throwing them.
- Can't be lured.
- Can't be Rapported.
Fire Witch Drops
Fire Witch Notes & Trivia
- Armor used by the Burning Stake Witch bears some similarities to the armor used by Fume Knight Raime, a boss from Dark Souls II's DLC Crown of the Old Iron King.