Firebomb is a projectile in Dark Souls 3.
- Throw at enemies to deal fire damage.
- Sold by Shrine Handmaid for 100 souls.
- Sold by Greirat of the Undead Settlement for 50 souls.
- 5x at Cemetery of Ash: down a small path to the right going downhill of the pathway to the boss. (Video Location)
- 11x at High Wall of Lothric:
- 2x In a room (with a caged door) underneath the fallen dragon, far towards the left side of the first bonfire. (Video Location)
- 3x In the room just below the second bonfire of the area. It is on a corpse laying at the edge of a long wooden plank. (Video Location)
- 3x Looted from the remains atop the roof where the transforming beast/enemy is, past the secondf bonfire. (Video Location)
- 3x In a balcony behind two hollows with crossbows after the transforming enemy.
- 6x at Undead Settlement: on the roof of a building that is reached by heading right from the burning tree with undead worshipping it. Cross the bridge, and at the end of the bridge, there will be a few barrels and boxes to your right. Behind them will be a small path along the side of the hill that leads you above the house where a Flamberge-wielding Hollow Slave is.
- Scales with an A in Strength and a C in Dexterity.
- The damage can be boosted with the Fire Clutch Ring.
- The Hawk Ring boosts the distance the bomb can be thrown.
- Can be traded for a Large Titanite Shard with Pickle Pee and Pump-a-Rum.