Flame Stoneplate Ring
Flame Stoneplate Ring is a Ring in Dark Souls 3.
Increases fire damage absorption as a function of current absorption
- PVE: damage from non-player sources
- +0 = 13%
- +1 = 17%
- +2 = 20%
- PVP: damage from other players
- +0 = 4%
- +1 = 5%
- +2 = 6%
- Weight: 0.6
Found on a corpse hanging at a tree on the edge of a cliff near the entrance of the tower with the giant in it at Undead Settlement video location (fextralife video starting at 12m). Try starting at Undead Settlement bonfire, go through first house to fire with Evangelist and worshippers, hang a right to cross the small bridge, and before going into the house along that path, break some boxes and find a path skirting the house to the right. Keep following that little "peninsula" over roofs, etc., while keeping your orientation by always finding ways to move toward the bell tower in the distance. Ring is indeed on a corpse, but it must be cut down. Because of the position of the tree, the corpse often falls down below the cliff. If that happens, there's no jumping after it. You must backtrack til you're at the regular entrance to the tower. Don't homeward bone to shorten backtrack; if area reloads, corpse will again have to be cut from the tree. It is possible to cut the corpse so it doesn't fall below the cliff, but you have to carefully edge out so when you swing your sword the corpse is knocked back on to the cliff.
- +1 Version (NG+): Located in the Profaned Capital. The ring is located on a ledge below where you fight the enemy that drops Logan's Scroll.
+2 Version (NG++): Located in the Smouldering Lake, near Demon Ruins bonfire. Behind a hidden wall where the Black Knight with axe is found. Right beside the Black Knight Sword. ()
- Flame Stoneplate Ring Location
- Flame Stoneplate Ring Bow Method: You can obtain the ring easily without ever climbing up to the tree where it hangs: just shoot an arrow to the left side of the corpse hanging from the tree at the top of the hill from the bottom of the chasm and pick up the ring after it falls and bounces down to you.
- Flame Stoneplate Ring +2 Location
- Player note 1
- Trivia goes here