A dragon weapon symbolizing Darkeater Midir.
The once-exquisite blade is now stained black, and frayed at the hilt. Without its sheath, it will soon crumble into nothing.
Assume a holding stance in which a normal attack sends a shockwave along the earth, and a strong attack commences a series of slashes.
Notes and Tips:
- Cannot be Buffed or Infused.
- Reinforced with Titanite Scale.
- Has the highest Dexterity requirement of any weapon.
- It has very low durability, thus it is sound to bring Repair Powder or the Repair sorcery.
- The downward slash of the weapon art deals more damage when both the blade and shockwave hit the target. However, this is parriable.
- At 60 DEX/16 STR it has 468 AR. It bests the Chaos Blade against enemies weak to dark and in critical hits.
- At 30 Luck it gets 41 Bleed. Upgraded to +5 at 70 Luck it gets 49?
- Wielded by Halflight, Spear of the Church in offline mode.
- The corroded texture of the weapon is similar to the weapons wielded by the Pontiff Knights and High Lord Wolnir. This may suggest that the blade was also eaten away by the insects of the Deep.
Location/Where to Find
- Transposed with Soul of Darkeater Midir.
Moveset and Videos:
(If your name is not on THIS list, please do not post videos here. If you wish to post videos, please click the link and apply in the thread)
Frayed Blade Upgrade Table
|Attack ValuesBonus||Parameter Bonus||Auxiliary Effects||Damage Reduction (%)|
|Requirement||Parameter Bonus||Attack Values||Damage Reduction %||Auxiliary Effects||Others|
| Spell Buff
Parameter Bonus: Strength, Dexterity,Magic, Fire, Lightning and Dark bonuses - The scaling multiplier applied to the [Attack: stat]. Scaling quality is from highest to lowest as follows: S/A/B/C/D/E.The higher the player's [Str, Dex, Mag, Fire, Light] stat, the higher the [Attack Bonus: Stat] is (found on the player status screen). The higher the scaling letter, the higher the percent multiplier applied to the [Attack: Stat].This resulting bonus damage is added to the base physical damage of the weapon and is shown in the equipment screen in blue numbers as a "+ X".
Durability: The weapon's HP, when the durability hits 0, the effectiveness of its attacks become weakened to the point of almost uselessness. When an items durability is low, a message will come up saying "Weapon At Risk!" at this point the weapon does not perform at it's best.
Weight: How much the item weights when equipped.
Stability: How well the player keeps stance after being hit
Attack Type: Defines what kind of swing set the weapon has: Regular(R), Thrust(T), Slash(Sl), Strike(St)