Greatsword of Slave Knight Gael, the only weapon that he kept with him from beginning to end.
Originally an executioner's sword made for decapitation, this blade is heavily chipped and stained with the blood of countless battles.
Skill: Blade of Peril
A precarious technique unique to undead Gael. Leap in any direction, slamming the greatsword to the ground, then follow with normal attack for a large spinning slash, or strong attack to back-step and jump foward in an overhead slam.
Notes and Tips:
- Infusable: No
- Buffable: No
- Upgrades with Titanite Scales.
- Gael's Greatsword +5 has 504 AR at 40 strength and 40 dexterity.
- The sword resembles a broken version of the Executioner's Greatsword. Before the boss fight with Slave Knight Gael, while he is still an NPC, he uses an Executioner's Greatsword.
- The spin part of Blade of Peril (L2+R1) can be parried.
Softcaps & Scaling:
- 2 Handed Stats:
- 19/13 = 392 AR = Base Stats
- 30/13 = 448 AR = Str Softcap
- 19/39 = 452 AR = Dex Softcap
- 40/13 = 463 AR
- 19/60 = 464 AR
- 19/99 = 479 AR = Dex Hardcap
- 66/13 = 495 AR = Str Hardcap
- 28/39 = 505 AR = Combined Softcap
- 40/40 = 525 AR
- 66/40 = 556 AR
- 66/99 = 583 AR = Combined Hardcap
- After softcaps it gets less than 2 AR per level
- 2 handed Quality weapon
- Scales well with both stats
- Gains more from Strength than Dexterity
Location/Where to Find
Moveset and Videos:
(If your name is not on THIS list, please do not post videos here. If you wish to post videos, please click the link and apply in the thread)
|Attack ValuesBonus||Parameter Bonus||Auxiliary Effects||Damage Reduction (%)|
|Requirement||Parameter Bonus||Attack Values||Damage Reduction %||Auxiliary Effects||Others|
| Spell Buff
Parameter Bonus: Strength, Dexterity,Magic, Fire, Lightning and Dark bonuses - The scaling multiplier applied to the [Attack: stat]. Scaling quality is from highest to lowest as follows: S/A/B/C/D/E.The higher the player's [Str, Dex, Mag, Fire, Light] stat, the higher the [Attack Bonus: Stat] is (found on the player status screen). The higher the scaling letter, the higher the percent multiplier applied to the [Attack: Stat].This resulting bonus damage is added to the base physical damage of the weapon and is shown in the equipment screen in blue numbers as a "+ X".
Durability: The weapon's HP, when the durability hits 0, the effectiveness of its attacks become weakened to the point of almost uselessness. When an items durability is low, a message will come up saying "Weapon At Risk!" at this point the weapon does not perform at it's best.
Weight: How much the item weights when equipped.
Stability: How well the player keeps stance after being hit
Attack Type: Defines what kind of swing set the weapon has: Regular(R), Thrust(T), Slash(Sl), Strike(St)