Ghru Conjurator is an Enemy in Dark Souls 3
Ghru Conjurator Enemy Description
- This Ghru can cast poison clouds which have considerable reach
- They are just as adept at melee as other Ghru, but will prefer to cast poison when engaged as part of a group.
- Ghrus are descendants of the Farron guardians. Some event has turned them into these goatlike demons.
Ghru Conjurator Combat Information
- Can cast a poison cloud which causes rapid poison buildup, hinders vision, and lingers for several seconds.
- As with most caster-types, these enemies should be your first focus in a group fight.
- It's poison cloud clips through walls.
- Can be affected by an Alluring Skull.
- Can be affected by Rapport.
- Can very rarely use Heal.
Ghru Conjurator Notes & Trivia
- Have been reported to give an Estus/Ashen Estus charge on death.
- This variant is always clothed, suggesting a higher level of sentience, sanity, or intelligence.
Ghru Conjurator Drops
Ghru Conjurator Variations
|Farron Keep||436||350||Rotten Ghru Dagger/Titanite Shard/Heavy Gem/Blue Bug Pellet/Wolf's Blood Swordgrass|
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!