Grass Crest Shield is a Shield in Dark Souls 3.
Old medium metal shield of unknown origin.
The grass crest is lightly imbued with magic, which slightly speeds stamina recovery.
Repel an attack at the right time to follow up with a critical hit. Works while equipped in either hand.
Notes and Tips:
- Can NOT be Infused.
- Reinforced with Twinkling Titanite.
- Provides an average damage block of 47.8%. Has poor damage block capacity, more of an auxilary tool than a shield due to its ability.
- One of the crest Shields, each one specializes in a different niche.
- Improves Stamina recovery by 4 points per second while equipped.
- Does stack with Chloranthy Ring.
- Stability 56/57 at +4/+5
Location/Where to Find
- Road of Sacrifices: From the Crucifixion Woods bonfire, drop down to the right of the large crab towards one of the large trees. Loot the corpse on the right side of the tree. (Watch the Item Location Video Guide)
Youtube Moveset and Location Videos:
(If your name is not on THIS list, please do not post videos here. If you wish to post videos, please click the link and apply in the thread)
Grass Crest Shield Upgrade Table
|Attack ValuesBonus||Parameter Bonus||Auxiliary Effects||Damage Reduction (%)|
|Requirement||Parameter Bonus||Attack Values||Damage Reduction %||Auxiliary Effects||Others|
| Spell Buff
Parameter Bonus: Strength, Dexterity,Magic, Fire, Lightning and Dark bonuses - The scaling multiplier applied to the [Attack: stat]. Scaling quality is from highest to lowest as follows: S/A/B/C/D/E.The higher the player's [Str, Dex, Mag, Fire, Light] stat, the higher the [Attack Bonus: Stat] is (found on the player status screen). The higher the scaling letter, the higher the percent multiplier applied to the [Attack: Stat].This resulting bonus damage is added to the base physical damage of the weapon and is shown in the equipment screen in blue numbers as a "+ X".
Durability: The weapon's HP, when the durability hits 0, the effectiveness of its attacks become weakened to the point of almost uselessness. When an items durability is low, a message will come up saying "Weapon At Risk!" at this point the weapon does not perform at it's best.
Weight: How much the item weights when equipped.
Stability: How well the player keeps stance after being hit
Attack Type: Defines what kind of swing set the weapon has: Regular(R), Thrust(T), Slash(Sl), Strike(St)