Great Soul Dregs
A sorcery that fires great dark soul dregs that have stewed for ages, far within the deep.
This sorcery is the highest form of Deep Soul
Some of the murkmen who rise from the depths are possessed by soul dregs, which have a grave likeness to the human form
- Found in: The Dreg Heap Area in The Ringed City DLC. After you see the first Cursed Angel, proceed forward through the arched doorway ahead. Looking towards the 2 knights at the end of the room, take the arched doorway to the right. Turn right and head up to the back of the area and through another arched doorway. Proceed up the stairs and into through the doorway into a dead end room. Attack the wall on the left to reveal an illusionary wall. Proceed up the stairs until you come to the final room. The sorcery (Great Soul Dregs) is at the back of the room next to the Murkman Sorcerer: Video Example
- The homing and flight speed are extremely similar to Great Deep Soul, if not identical.
- Has a slightly longer range than the Great Deep Soul, making it ideal for sniping enemies.
- The projectile size is enormous, and its sheer size can make it difficult to roll through.
- Damage output is roughly 20% higher than Affinity, and can hit 1,000 damage per cast without much effort.
- However, with some effort that spell is devastating against most enemies, especially those weak to Dark damage, as it will deal nearly 2,000 damage per shot.
- Deals (spell buff x 2.55) damage.