Handmaid's Dagger is a Weapon in Dark Souls 3.
Dagger used by handmaids of the Profaned Capital. Each successful attack replenishes a slight amount of FP.
It is said that these women took pleasure in wounding others.
Skill: Blind Spot
Use against shielded foes to break through their guard by attacking from the side.
Notes and Tips:
- Cannot be Infused or Buffed.
- Reinforced with Titanite.
- All weapons have motion values assigned to each attack, which are modifiers to AR that are associated with the attack being used.
- The Handmaid's Dagger has a motion value of 330 on backstab, 396 on riposte, and 66+385 on Hornet Ring riposte. The motion value of a backstab with a dagger does not change with Hornet Ring.
- This means that aside from a difference in AR, no infusion is strictly better for ripostes, as all infusions will get the same motion value, with the only difference being AR. Use whatever infusion will net the most damage for the best results.
- The Handmaid's Dagger has a range of 13.5sp on the 2h R1.
- sp, or Shield Pokes, are a unit of measurable distance to determine the range of a weapon. Certain actions create different distances from a wall, allowing one to test the range of certain attacks. While this testing isn't 100% accurate, it is a very good indicator of the ranges of each attack.
- This dagger restores 1 FP for each succesful hit. This works even if the enemy is blocking.
- When in the offhand, the moveset of the basic attack changes to a stab, which has a guaranteed 2 hit combo. This also restores 2 FP per hit
Location/Where to Find
- Dropped by Jailer Handmaids in the Profaned Capital. (Can be easy farmed at the "Yhorm the Giant" bonfire)
Moveset and Videos:
(If your name is not on THIS list, please do not post videos here. If you wish to post videos, please click the link and apply in the thread)
Handmaid's Dagger Upgrade Table
|Attack ValuesBonus||Parameter Bonus||Auxiliary Effects||Damage Reduction (%)|
|Requirement||Parameter Bonus||Attack Values||Damage Reduction %||Auxiliary Effects||Others|
| Spell Buff
Parameter Bonus: Strength, Dexterity,Magic, Fire, Lightning and Dark bonuses - The scaling multiplier applied to the [Attack: stat]. Scaling quality is from highest to lowest as follows: S/A/B/C/D/E.The higher the player's [Str, Dex, Mag, Fire, Light] stat, the higher the [Attack Bonus: Stat] is (found on the player status screen). The higher the scaling letter, the higher the percent multiplier applied to the [Attack: Stat].This resulting bonus damage is added to the base physical damage of the weapon and is shown in the equipment screen in blue numbers as a "+ X".
Durability: The weapon's HP, when the durability hits 0, the effectiveness of its attacks become weakened to the point of almost uselessness. When an items durability is low, a message will come up saying "Weapon At Risk!" at this point the weapon does not perform at it's best.
Weight: How much the item weights when equipped.
Stability: How well the player keeps stance after being hit
Attack Type: Defines what kind of swing set the weapon has: Regular(R), Thrust(T), Slash(Sl), Strike(St)