Handmaid's Dagger is a Weapon in Dark Souls 3.
Dagger used by handmaids of the Profaned Capital. Each successful attack replenishes a slight amount of FP.
It is said that these women took pleasure in wounding others.
Skill: Blind Spot
Use against shielded foes to break through their guard by attacking from the side.
Notes and Tips:
- Cannot be Infused or Buffed.
- Reinforced with Titanite.
- This dagger restores 1 FP for each succesful hit. This works even if the enemy is blocking.
- If equiped in off-hand, it will have a unique moveset and restores 2 FP for each succesful hit.
- Often considered the worst Dagger class weapon due to it having the shortest range out of all the daggers and its miniscule FP replenish. However, if the player often finds himself short of FP, it can be used to regenerate it against weaker enemies.
Location/Where to Find
- Dropped by Jailer Handmaids in the Profaned Capital. (Can be easy farmed at the "Yhorm the Giant" bonfire)
Moveset and Videos:
(If your name is not on THIS list, please do not post videos here. If you wish to post videos, please click the link and apply in the thread)
Handmaid's Dagger Upgrade Table
|Attack ValuesBonus||Parameter Bonus||Auxiliary Effects||Damage Reduction (%)|
|Requirement||Parameter Bonus||Attack Values||Damage Reduction %||Auxiliary Effects||Others|
| Spell Buff
Parameter Bonus: Strength, Dexterity,Magic, Fire, Lightning and Dark bonuses - The scaling multiplier applied to the [Attack: stat]. Scaling quality is from highest to lowest as follows: S/A/B/C/D/E.The higher the player's [Str, Dex, Mag, Fire, Light] stat, the higher the [Attack Bonus: Stat] is (found on the player status screen). The higher the scaling letter, the higher the percent multiplier applied to the [Attack: Stat].This resulting bonus damage is added to the base physical damage of the weapon and is shown in the equipment screen in blue numbers as a "+ X".
Durability: The weapon's HP, when the durability hits 0, the effectiveness of its attacks become weakened to the point of almost uselessness. When an items durability is low, a message will come up saying "Weapon At Risk!" at this point the weapon does not perform at it's best.
Weight: How much the item weights when equipped.
Stability: How well the player keeps stance after being hit
Attack Type: Defines what kind of swing set the weapon has: Regular(R), Thrust(T), Slash(Sl), Strike(St)