|Enemy Type||Animated Statue|
|Weakness||Dark, Magic, Strike|
|Resistances||Fire, Lightning, Slash|
|Immune||Bleed, Frost, Poison, Toxic|
Headless Gargoyle is an Enemy in Dark Souls 3.
Headless Gargoyle Description
- Protect the entrance to the Profaned Capital and the roof of the Grand Archives.
- There are two variants, both of which deal fire damage:
- One wields a spear that resembles a lantern.
- One wields a hammer that resembles a torch.
- Despite being made of stone they have several aerial attacks.
Headless Gargoyle Combat Information
- They can use each of their wings as a Shield to block attacks and can perform a shield bash if the player's guard is up. This can make it very difficult to hit their sides, but they can still be kicked and have their guard-broken.
- Depending on their weapon:
- Ones with hammers cause 5 fireballs to splash out from the location of impact with each attack.
- Ones with spears will be airborne when executing most of their attacks.
- Attacks that first touch their wings deal about 40% less damage.
- Attacks that strike the base of their tail inflict more damage.
- They appear to be fairly vulnerable to Strike damage and resistant to Slash damage.
- Weak to Strike, Magic and Dark.
- Resistant to Slash, Fire and Lightning.
- Immune to Bleed, Frost, Poison and Toxic.
- They can fall to their deaths.
- Can be lured?
- Can be Rapported?
Notes & Trivia
- Drops 2500 Souls on Journey 1
- Drops ?? Souls on Journey 2
- Drops 8250 Souls on Journey 3