Heysel Pick is a Weapon in Dark Souls 3.
Choice weapon of Yellowfinger Heysel, a Finger of Rosaria and xanthous scholar.
It`s both a weapon and sorcery staff. The gold specks are remnants of lost sorceries.
Skill: Steady Chant
For a short moment, boost the strength of sorceries.
Notes and Tips:
- Cannot be Infused but can be Buffed by using Steady Chant.
- Reinforced with Twinkling Titanite.
- Functions as a weapon and a catalyst for Sorceries.
- At 60 INT it has a spellbuff of 208 when fully upgraded.
- Due to doubling as a catalyst, this weapon has no heavy attacks, but can perform a jumping attack.
- Using Steady Chant both increases the damage of the spells and the weapon itself.
- Can true combo into Soul Greatsword or Old Moonlight, provided the player's cast speed is fast enough.
- Also combos into Great Soul Arrow, Farron Flashsword, and Great Farron Dart, but not anything equivalent to or slower than Heavy Soul Arrow.
- Can technically combo into Deep Soul and Great Deep Soul, but you need to stand close.
Location/Where to Find
- Dropped by invading dark spirit Yellowfinger Heysel in Road of Sacrifices.
- Video location (Fextralife video starting at 43m 58s)
- Alternatively, will drop from the worm-like enemy in Rosaria's room if it appears.
Moveset and Videos:
(If your name is not on THIS list, please do not post videos here. If you wish to post videos, please click the link and apply in the thread)
Heysel Pick Upgrade Table
|Attack ValuesBonus||Parameter Bonus||Auxiliary Effects||Damage Reduction (%)|
|Requirement||Parameter Bonus||Attack Values||Damage Reduction %||Auxiliary Effects||Others|
| Spell Buff
Parameter Bonus: Strength, Dexterity,Magic, Fire, Lightning and Dark bonuses - The scaling multiplier applied to the [Attack: stat]. Scaling quality is from highest to lowest as follows: S/A/B/C/D/E.The higher the player's [Str, Dex, Mag, Fire, Light] stat, the higher the [Attack Bonus: Stat] is (found on the player status screen). The higher the scaling letter, the higher the percent multiplier applied to the [Attack: Stat].This resulting bonus damage is added to the base physical damage of the weapon and is shown in the equipment screen in blue numbers as a "+ X".
Durability: The weapon's HP, when the durability hits 0, the effectiveness of its attacks become weakened to the point of almost uselessness. When an items durability is low, a message will come up saying "Weapon At Risk!" at this point the weapon does not perform at it's best.
Weight: How much the item weights when equipped.
Stability: How well the player keeps stance after being hit
Attack Type: Defines what kind of swing set the weapon has: Regular(R), Thrust(T), Slash(Sl), Strike(St)