Human Dregs is a Multiplayer Item in Dark Souls 3.
- Covenant item for ranking up in the Aldrich Faithful
- Rare drop from the Devout of the Deep.
- Very rare drop from Murkmen in the Dreg Heap (Ringed City DLC).
- Behind an illusory wall in the tower underneath the stairs, across the courtyard of the sleeping Giant Slave enemies in Anor Londo. Down the ladder behind the illusory wall are two Sulyvahn's Beast enemies. At the center of this room is a Human Dreg and in the corner is Archdeacon McDonnell.
- (Online Use) Obtained as a reward upon successfully defeating a trespasser while in the Aldrich Faithful covenant.
- These are easiest to obtain via drops by taking the elevator up from the Pontiff Sulyvhan bonfire, as there are nine Devout of the Deep along the courtyard overlook.
- Alternate route: From Aldrich, Devourer of Gods bonfire, after defeating him you can backtrack to the entrance of room where three Devout of the Deep are facing backwards.
- Human Dregs are speculated to be the same thing as Humanity in previous parts of the game series.
- May be related to Blood Dregs.
- May be related to Dreglings.