CHEAT ENGINE MINIBOSSES CREATED BY IRIDESCENTFATE:
update: none are active, I quit ds3 a while ago
Vessel of Sin
The Vessel of Sin is a hollow that has lost all of it's souls, leaving it as a vessel for sinners to possess, taking turns dying and killing for all of eternity.
Vessel of Sin has 5 custom attacks, 2 phases, and the normal attacks from the Black Knight Greataxe and Lorian's Greatsword.
- Insect Vomit: The Vessel of Sin vomits a swarm of insects towards it's enemy, inflicting slight bleed.
- Electric Trap: The Vessel of Sin channels elecricity through it's body before releasing it through it's feet and towards it's enemy, sending elecricity into them.
- Sunlight Shots: The Vessel of Sin channels elecricity through it's body before releasing it through it's hand and towards it's enemy, sending elecricity into them.
- Soul Flame: The Vessel of Sin's user sacrifices part of their soul, causing flames of hatred to erupt from the ground and chase it's enemy.
- Wrath of The Gods: The Vessel of Sin's user sacrifices part of their memory, causing it to explode out of them with great force, throwing it's enemy to the ground.
The Ashen Lord
The Ashen Lord, once a knight of great faith turned hollow hunts down the unkindled, halting the linking of the First Flame. (INSPIRED BY THE ASHEN STORM)
The Ashen Lord has 6 custom attacks, 1 phase, and the normal attacks from the Profaned Greatsword.
- Lightning Dart: The Ashen Lord launches lightning from it's hand, shocking his opponent.
- Holy Call: The Ashen Lord launches lightning imbued with holy magic into the sky, before causing it to split and fall down as pillars of holy light.
- Profaned Flame: The Ashen Lord temporarily imbues the Profaned Greatsword with fire, causing it to form flame in the air and make the flame explode.
- Overcharge: The Ashen Lord creates a stake of lightning before casting it into the ground and splitting it in all directions.
- Storm Wave: The Ashen Lord thrusts his hand forwards so quickly that it disrupts the air nearby, sending out a shockwave that knocks back his enemy.
- Cracked Flame Orb: The Ashen Lord summons a flaming orb and released it by seperating his fingers, allowing flame through.
- Teleport: The Ashen Lord uses teleportation on most of his attacks, teleporting closer to his enemy, forcing them to learn his attacks and their timing.
Der Verlust (German - "The Lost")
A legendary warrior, gone hollow. All that remains of the warrior is his story, a tale of The Lost lives, memories, and homes during the war at the end of the world.
Though it's just a story, right?
Der Verlust has 8 custom attacks, 1 phase, and the normal attacks from the Wolf Knight's Greatsword.
- Call From Below: Der Verlust slams his hand into the ground and summons the Wrath of the Gods.
- Dark Memories: Der Verlust focuses the darkness of the Untended Graves' undead residents into his hand before throwing it.
- Hollowed Blade: Der Verlust focuses the darkness of the Untended Graves' undead residents into his hand before forming it into a giant blade and cutting down all before him.
- Burning Will: Der Verlust's hand sets on fire, burning black with hatred and launching to any unlucky Unkindled.
- Burning Will (Alt): Der Verlust's hand sets on fire, burning black with hatred and spreading to everything and chasing any unlucky Unkindled.
- Loneliness: Der Verlust summons a hollowed soul to seek the nearest Unkindled vessel.
- Charred Contract: Der Verlust summons flames erupting from the ground.
- Insect Vomit: Der Verlust sends a swarm of insects from his rotting corpse's stomach to his opponent.