Jailer Handmaid is an Enemy in Dark Souls 3.
- This enemy relies on pyromancy and knife attacks.
- They look like white Jailers but they're not nearly as dangerous.
- They have 3 attacks: A projectile fire attack, a vertical firespray attack, and a knifestab.
- Can be lured with ease
- Immune to rapport
- Can be poisoned
- Easily backstabbed due to long windup and recovery on their attacks
- Large weapons and AOE abilities are effective, but be careful not to aggro the two mimics while dealing with the handmaids
Notes & Trivia
- The fire shooting at you as you cross the stone bridge is controlled by four of these handmaids.
- Drop 850 Souls
- Giving their name, they may be attendants of Yhorm, The Giant.