Jailer Handmaid is an Enemy in Dark Souls 3.
- This enemy relies on pyromancy and knife attacks.
- They look like white Jailers but they're not nearly as dangerous.
- They have 3 attacks: A projectile fire attack, a vertical firespray attack, and a knifestab.
- Can be lured with ease
- Immune to rapport
- Can be poisoned
- Easily backstabbed due to long windup and recovery on their attacks
- Large weapons and AOE abilities are effective, but be careful not to aggro the two mimics while dealing with the handmaids
Notes & Trivia
- The fire shooting at you as you cross the stone bridge is controlled by four of these handmaids.
- Drop 850 Souls
- Giving their name, they may be attendants of Yhorm, The Giant.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
what are they weak to? whats the best way to quickly depose of all of them for farming purposes?
You can't get their white Jailer Set then?
Pretty good to farm since I found they frequently drop the handmaiden dagger/knife which fetches 1k souls each from the shrine handmaiden
These buggers are the only type of enemy that I have to pussy out and use a bow even in NG+ and beyond. No matter how many times I play this game and how familiar I am with enemies I will still try to avoid fighting them in close-combat
It should be noted that they drop gold coins.
So far found they drop: https://darksouls3.wiki.fextralife.com/Handmaid's+Dagger // https://darksouls3.wiki.fextralife.com/Rusted+Coin // https://darksouls3.wiki.fextralife.com/Rusted+Gold+Coin
Does anyone know if this enemy drops its robes like the Jailor?