Kukri is a Projectile in Dark Souls 3.
- Throw at enemies to inflict damage and cause bleeding.
- Can only carry 30 at a time.
- Bleed buildup Scales with luck
- 7 luck = 36 bleed
- 13 = 37
- 16 = 38
- 18 = 39
- 19 = 40
- 21 = 41
- 22 = 42
- 24 = 43
- 26 = 44
- 27 = 45
- 29 = 46
- 30 = 47
- 37 = 48
- 45 = 49
- 56 = 50
- 76 = 51
- 95 = 52
- 99 = 52
- Sold by the Shrine handmaid after you give her Grave Warden's Ashes, which are in the Catacombs.
- Shotel wielding skeletons in the Catacombs of Carthus have a pretty high chance to drop Kukri when killed. (Location Video)
- 8x found at Irithyll of Boreal Valley: while on the way to the Irithyll Dungeon from Church of Yorshka Bonfire, found on a corpse next to a couple of wolves. (Video)
- 10x found at Undead Settlement: on a corpse hanging from the tree next to the first Evangelist
- Has 85 AR and scales S with Dexterity and A with Strength.
- Deals thrust damage.
- Does 285 damage (fire keeper) with 40/40 strength and dexterity.
- These knives have incredible range, their trajectory is also dead straight (they even gain height if you aim them with a bow, so you have to aim below the target from far away).
- The damage is affected by the Hawk Ring when thrown from far away.
- Trivia goes here