Kukri is a Projectile in Dark Souls 3.
- Throw at enemies to inflict damage and cause bleeding.
- Can only carry 30 at a time.
- Bleed buildup Scales with luck
- 7 luck = 36 bleed
- 13 = 37
- 16 = 38
- 18 = 39
- 19 = 40
- 21 = 41
- 22 = 42
- 24 = 43
- 26 = 44
- 27 = 45
- 29 = 46
- 30 = 47
- 37 = 48
- 45 = 49
- 56 = 50
- 76 = 51
- 95 = 52
- 99 = 52
- Sold by the Shrine handmaid after you give her Grave Warden's Ashes.
- Shotel wielding skeletons in the Catacombs of Carthus have a pretty high chance to drop Kukri when killed. (Location Video)
- 8x at Irithyll of Boreal Valley: while on the way to the Irithyll Dungeon from Church of Yorshka bonfire, found on a corpse next to a couple of wolves. (Location Video)
- 9x at Undead Settlement: on a corpse hanging from the tree next to the first Evangelist
- Has 85 AR and scales S with Dexterity and A with Strength.
- Deals thrust damage.
- Does 285 damage (fire keeper) with 40/40 strength and dexterity.
- These knives have incredible range, their trajectory is also dead straight (they even gain height if you aim them with a bow, so you have to aim below the target from far away).
- The damage is affected by the Hawk Ring when thrown from far away.
- Trivia goes here
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
These are very useful against the giant hand faced monstrosities in the profaned capital. Every 2 that you throw procs a bleed. The trajectory that they are thrown at is also very good at getting face shots to harald legion enemies.
I think this would be a neat piece of trivia, right?
With A/S scaling, these have better quality build scaling than any actual weapon in the game
It's not just it's slow speed, it's also its terrible accuracy that makes it unfavorable to be used over reg throwing knives or guardian shivs. Even an unaware and walking enemy could unknowingly dodge it
A little of the ol' chop chop
The animation can be mistaken for a bomb, so at long range people might not roll. That's where this shines with the big boy damage
It has Indeed a A scaling in STR, a S scaling in DEX and also a D (almost C) scaling in LUCK.
I don't see any mentions of headshots here. Should it be added, or is it it for another page? also it's super satisfying to see the knife stuck into enemies after hitting them lol
Great for Sister Friede when she goes invisible
Kukri => Cuckri => Cuck, reeeeeeeee!!! Coincidence, I think not.
added luck scaling information
60 Str/Dex and these hit 560 on the Firekeeper. They are pretty effective against players too.
Does the bleed have any correlation to luck?
works perfectly well with phantom assassin's build.Full dancer set without helm ( just to show her blue face + reduce weight )High Dexterity + strength buildOnly deadlier with kukri.Phantom Assassin. Now you see her, now she's split you open like a ripe vineapple
Should be called cuckoldri.WEINERSBUTTHOLESFIST.
184.108.40.206 21 Jun 2016 17:21Works great when they are charging right at you with a power attack. Stuns on every hit. And gives great damage.I have won quite a few close duels because of them.
I feel like this is actually quite silly... You don't throw Kukri. They've actually got a heavy blade and are designed from a tool used to clear underbrush. As a weapon, it's commonly used for severing limbs and decapitation because of it's shape and weight.
Does the ability to bleed with Kukri's scale with Luck?
It has a much slower throwing speed compared to throwing daggers.
kukris aren't thrown. its a melee knife. throwing it would just disarm you.
These little things are so good, they do soooo much damage, and they scale!