Steel armor of the amnesiac Lapp.
This plate-armor body, that covers the torso cleanly without even slight gaps, provides heavy defense.
Quite fit to conceal a hollowed body, and indeed one's very identity.
- Complete the Lapp Questline.
- Kill Lapp and purchase the set from Shrine Handmaid for 31,000 souls.
- He will reside in the cave past where you met Midir on the Bridge. Make a right and you'll find Lapp squating. Talk to him and you will get a cutscene. To get his armor set you must work your way back to where you receive the cutscene.
- It is recommended that you do the questline instead of killing him to save souls. It is a very straightforward quest that sheds some light on the game's long building lore.
- This set was originally cut from the base game and was previously named the Heavy Knight's Set (shown below). It also had a more silver color than Lapp's Set.
- The overall design of Lapp's Set is based of the Stechzeug, a suit of armor for Jousting.
Youtube Location Videos:
(If your name is not on THIS list, please do not post videos here. If you wish to post videos, please click the link and apply in the thread)