This is a player-created Build for Dark souls 3.
- Created By: PSN: HaveNoFury
- Build Name: Lightning Rod of Lothric
- Build Level: Recommended 125 and up
- Build Focus: PvE or PvP
- Build Main Stat: Faith/Str/Dex
- Right Hand: RH1-Lothric Greatsword (refined), RH-2 Lothric Straight Sword or Dragonslayer's Axe
- Left Hand: LH1-Saint's Talisman, LH2-Knight's Crossbow (with lightning bolts)
- Rings: Lightning Clutch, Leo Ring
- Miracles: Lightning Blade, Sacred Oath
This build's damage scales really well up to 40 faith, 60 str/dex on the Lothric Greatsword. Pop Sacred Oath and Lightning Blade. Make sure you have the proper rings equiped. The Speckled Stone Plate and Steel Protection Rings negate the 10% damage increase of the Lightning Clutch Ring. The 2h thrust counter easily one hits enemies, including those with high lightning resistance due to the Leo Ring. Sacred Oath will also boost the damage on the crossbow making it useful for finishing players and well as enemies. Dragonslayer's Axe deals lightning and is boosted by the clutch ring, works well as a second melee weapon. The crossbow makes easy opening for a counter offensive by interepting straight sword spam. I never use shields and think they're for casuals, so the Knight Slayer's Ring is somtimes nice, makes blocking the 2h thrust problematic. The lighting also deals damage through the shield. amd can also be said for the crossbow. At 55 str/dex and 40 faith, this build has over 1k attack after buffs.