Longfinger Kirk is a NPC in Dark Souls 3.
- Invades in Cathedral of the Deep, right as you reach the lower area with water and the giants.
- Cannot be summoned.
- You can find Longfinger Kirk at Cathedral of the Deep as an Invader on the ground floor, between the two giants, if the player is in ember form. The Deacons of the Deep must still be alive for him to invade.
- Corpse can be found in Rosarias Bedchamber, where you can recieve the Set of Thorns, after he is killed.
- Souls: NG (7,196), NG+ (??), NG++ (??), NG+3 (??), NG+6 (??), NG+9 (??)
- Weapons: Barbed Straight Sword, Spiked Shield
- It's best to not underestimate him for he does hit very hard.
- Rarely heals himself.
- Wields: Barbed Straight Sword (RH) and Spiked Shield (LH).
- He will use his sword's skill, Stance, at times to try to break your guard so it's best to back away when he does this and strike at the end when he's open.
- His sword has a bleed effect so enough successive strikes will cause the player to bleed and take additional damage.
- His armor set causes damage, ableit a small amount, when coming into direct contact with him as he's rolling.
- Longfinger Kirk is very similar to Knight Kirk from Dark Souls 1. They are both part of an invasion covenant, and share the same armor and name. (His name "Longfinger" might be referring to him being the Middle finger of Rosaria, which is the longest finger. Ringfinger Leonhard is the Ringfinger, so the short finger and index finger are not named. Possibly could be the player.)
- Longfinger (or middle finger) can also be a metaphor for a popular insulting gesture. In some parts of the world, the expression "long fingered" has the same meaning as having sticky fingers.
- It is quite possible that he takes here the same role as in DS I where he was invading others to collect Humanity for The Fair Lady, only here he collects embers or pale tongues for Rosaria, Mother of Rebirth. Even his armour set appears in room where his mistress dwells as in the first game.