Lothric's Holy Sword is a Weapon in Dark Souls 3.
Prince Lothric's straight sword, blessed by Emma with potent magic.
Young Lothric was meant to be a champion, and was expected to wield this platinum sword, but some things will remain distant dreams forever.
Skill: Sacred Lothric Light
Assume stance to imbue sword with sacred light, and use strong attack to release light together with a great thrust of the sword.
Notes and Tips:
- Cannot be Infused or Buffed.
- Reinforced with Titanite Scale.
- Can be combined with Lorian's Greatsword to make the Twin Princes' Greatsword.
- Despite its name, this weapon does not deal Holy damage and will not prevent skeletons from re-forming.
- This is one of six straight sword weapons with a unique weapon skill (the others being the Dark Sword, Gotthard Twinswords, Sunlight Straight Sword, Valorheart and Cleric's Candlestick ); all the others straight swords have the skill Stance.
- Contrary to popular belief, Lothric's Holy Sword is one of the longer straight swords in the game, being slightly longer than the Dark Sword and slightly shorter than Gotthard Twinswords.
Softcaps & Scaling:
- 10/18/14 = 251 AR = Base Stats
- 26/18/14 = 300 AR = Str Softcap
- 10/40/14 = 313 AR = Dex Softcap
- 26/40/14 = 363 AR = Combined Softcaps
Location/Where to Find:
Moveset and Videos:
- Prince Lothric may have been based on Berserk's Griffith who likely inspired Dark Sun Gwyndolin. (read article)
Lothric's Holy Sword Upgrade Table
|Attack ValuesBonus||Parameter Bonus||Auxiliary Effects||Damage Reduction (%)|
|Requirement||Parameter Bonus||Attack Values||Damage Reduction %||Auxiliary Effects||Others|
| Spell Buff
Parameter Bonus: Strength, Dexterity,Magic, Fire, Lightning and Dark bonuses - The scaling multiplier applied to the [Attack: stat]. Scaling quality is from highest to lowest as follows: S/A/B/C/D/E.The higher the player's [Str, Dex, Mag, Fire, Light] stat, the higher the [Attack Bonus: Stat] is (found on the player status screen). The higher the scaling letter, the higher the percent multiplier applied to the [Attack: Stat].This resulting bonus damage is added to the base physical damage of the weapon and is shown in the equipment screen in blue numbers as a "+ X".
Durability: The weapon's HP, when the durability hits 0, the effectiveness of its attacks become weakened to the point of almost uselessness. When an items durability is low, a message will come up saying "Weapon At Risk!" at this point the weapon does not perform at it's best.
Weight: How much the item weights when equipped.
Stability: How well the player keeps stance after being hit
Attack Type: Defines what kind of swing set the weapon has: Regular(R), Thrust(T), Slash(Sl), Strike(St)