This is a player-created Build for Dark souls 3.
- Build Name: Mad Sage
- Build Level: 120
- Build Focus: PvE/PvP
- Build Main Stat: Int/Faith
- Link to Dark Souls 3 Calculator: Build
- Link to Mugenmonkey Build
- Right Hand: Immolation Tinder; Pyromancy Flame
- Left Hand: Sacred Bloom Shield
- Head: Old Sage's Blindfold
- Chest: Fire Witch Armor
- Hands: Fire Witch Gauntlets (Not currently in the Build Calculator)
- Legs: Fire Witch Leggings (Not currently in the Build Calculator)
- Rings: Great Swamp Ring, Witch's Ring, Fire Clutch Ring, Ring of Favor+2
- Spells: Great Chaos Fire Orb, Great Magic Shield, Sacred Flame, Black Fire Orb
- Items: Estus, Ashen Estus, Undead Hunter Charm
How to play this build
This is a first rough draft of this build. Chaos Fire Orb is your main damage dealer. If your opponent has a heavy fire resist shield you can switch over to Black Fire Orb to hopefully catch them. Sacred Flame for when things get up close and personal. Great Magic Shield to make that sweet Sacred Bloom Shield even sweeter.
I made this build because I love the way fire witches look, and I love playing Pyro.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Mad sage? More like Sad Mage amirite
Can you write something else about how to play this build, couse I dont understand it, I made it too, but I am trying to see the benefits of it, but I dont.
1. Why the chaos fire orb and not the chaos bed vestiges?
2. How to land a sacred flame in PVP, please explain because I hardly land a chaos bed vestiges!
3. Why the immolation tinder weapon? as a 30 / 30 int faith build, isnt the witch locks stronger couse it scales A (or b) from int and faith? And the attack pattern is very bad and slow animation from the tinder. or just a sword infused with chaos?
Please if you have some time, answer.