Madwoman is an Enemy in Dark Souls 3.
- A powerful early enemy who inhabits the lower caves of Road of Sacrifices.
- Will drop Butcher Knife upon dying.
- Wears the Master's Attire, Master's Gloves, and the Worker Hat.
- Has 660 health and deals high amounts of damage.
- Uses the Sharpen skill of the Butcher Knife which restores her health with each hit.
- Does not heal with Estus.
- Throws Dung Pies.
- Can be kicked off the map. She'll still drop her weapon if you do this, but you have to reload the area to make it spawn in her original location.
Notes & Trivia
- She is a cannibal, as the Butcher's Knife's in-game description says she acquired a taste for human flesh in the Undead Settlement
- The Butcher's Knife's in-game description refers to her as "the madwoman"; her real name is unknown.
- She is mostly a homage to Maneater Mildred, a NPC Invader from Dark Souls I.
|Road of Sacrifices||660||1,500||Butcher Knife|
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!