Madwoman is an Enemy in Dark Souls 3.
- A powerful early enemy who inhabits the lower caves of Road of Sacrifices.
- Will drop Butcher Knife upon dying.
- Wears the Master's Attire, Master's Gloves, and the Worker Hat.
- Has 660 health and deals high amounts of damage.
- Uses the Sharpen skill of the Butcher Knife which restores her health with each hit.
- Does not heal with Estus.
- Throws Dung Pies.
- Can be kicked off the map. She'll still drop her weapon if you do this, but you have to reload the area to make it spawn in her original location.
Notes & Trivia
- She is a cannibal, as the Butcher's Knife's in-game description says she acquired a taste for human flesh in the Undead Settlement
- The Butcher's Knife's in-game description refers to her as "the madwoman"; her real name is unknown.
- She is mostly a homage to Maneater Mildred, a NPC Invader from Dark Souls I.
|Road of Sacrifices||660||1,500||Butcher Knife|
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
This NPC suddenly riposted me for no reason.then I realized the guardbreak riposte mechanism exists
queen ahead therefore try spouse
I died to her twice, then when I went back to try again she was nowhere to be found, and her cleaver was there for the taking. I guess she fell to her death after killing me...
incredibly easy to parry
you can eat me mommy mildred
Some dude left a message: spouse ahead. Now I understand, I woman of Poopake tendencies
Searched for "waifu". This was the first result
Play 'Maneater' by Hall&Oats next time you see her and you'll see where the references actually comes from, kids.
She will go for your meat without asking
(Insert Chowder reference here)
WAIFU into some kinky ish
She’ll bear it all, then gobble your meat after
I got to the cave ready for a fight, she wasn't there. Her butcher's knife was there for me to pick up. Maybe she heard me running above her and she fell? I didn't pay attention to my soul count at the time, so, I'm not sure if that was the case or not. Thanks crazy lady!
The real question is did she "make" her own dung pies, or get the feces by picking up after the corvian?
Honestly with a +3 fire bastard sword she died in a moment
This NPC predicted the game's pvp experience in 2019. Just naked troglodytes throwing their***** and swinging massive axes at each other
easiest npc in the game, i killed her at like sl 10-20 with a raw broken straight sword +1/+2
I literally just looked up "road of sacrifices lady" and was surprised this actually came up first.
Reminds me of fiona from shrek
I Backstabbed her and pushed her off the cliff, rip butcher knife
She throws her own***** at you and is thicc. The perfect souls waifu
The perfect waifu.
Does she only appear once per save? I couldn't find her in NG++
My first playthrough I figured this was the Dark Souls iteration of a Crack Wh*re. Half Naked Chick, Ruined Clothes, Throws her own Bodily Waste at you, only wants you for the In-Game Currency of Souls...
Isabella the mad?
The wiki says her name is Isabella the Mad. Confirmation?
So did they remove her in a patch because when I got there I just found the equipment?
Can be killed with little to no effort buy shooting her with a bow. Be quick and shoot her when she tries to sharpen her blade. You will cancel it and she will keep trying as you repeatedly shoot her out of it. If done right she becomes a pin cushion
she`s not there.
I got killed by her once.