This is a player-created Build for Dark souls 3.
- Build Name: Meatball Madman
- Build Level: 120
- Build Focus: PvP
- Build Main Stat: Str/Faith/Int
- Link to Dark Souls 3 Calculator: Add link here.
- Right Hand: Demon King's Greathammer +5 and Demon's Fist +5
- Left Hand: Pyromancy Flame, Simple Small Leather Shield +10
- Head: Xanthous Crown
- Chest: Desert Pyromancer's Garb
- Hands: Catarina Gauntlets
- Legs: Loincloth (Ringed City)
- Rings: FaP +3, Chloranthy +3, Old Witch's Ring, Untrue Dark Ring (Optional)
- Items: Warmth, Fire Storm, Floating Chaos
The build is rather straightforward. By switching weapons between fast jabs with the Demon's Fists over to two-handed smashes with the Greathammer to punish parry-heavy individuals, the build has a bit of everything when it comes to melee combat. However, the build really comes into its own in protecting hosts and punishing invaders. By using Warmth to keep yourself and your host at full health while punishing enemies who get too close with area denial such as Fire Storm or Floating Chaos, you can effectively hold off an endless assault by switching to your Simple Shield when not immediately casting a spell. Provided you don't get bloodthirsty and chase down enemies who bait you away from your host, this build is great for defensive PvP and countering invaders who use the level against you.