Moonlight Greatsword is a Weapon in Dark Souls 3.
Legendary dragon weapon associated with Seath the paledrake.
Charge strong attack to its limit to unleash moonlight wave.
Oceiros, the Consumed King, was infatuated with the search for moonlight, but in the end, it never revealed itself to him.
Skill: Moonlight Vortex
Draw sword back and thrust to unleash torrential moonlight.
Notes and Tips:
- Cannot be Buffed or Infused.
- Reinforced with Titanite Scale.
- Fully Charged Strong attack fires a projectile:
- Costs 4 Durability
- Weapon Art Moonlight Vortex:
- Very high poise health
- Older versions of the Moonlight Greatsword did no physical damage and were entirely transparent, implying this version may be "fallen" in some sense.
- The Moonlight Greatsword has a range of 34.5338xl on the 1h R1 and 37.0742xl on the 2h R1.
Softcaps & Scaling:
- 2-Handed Stats, STR/DEX/INT:
- 16/11/26 = 483 AR = Base Stats & Str Softcap
- 27/11/26 = 491 AR
- 40/11/26 = 493 AR
- 16/11/40 = 553 AR = Int Softcap
- 16/11/60 = 577 AR = Caster Stats
- After Softcaps it gets less than 2 AR per level
- When 1-handed it scales well with Intelligence up to 41 Int
- Scales very poorly with Strength
- Softcaps once you meet the bare minimum Strength
- Gains 8 AR from 16-27 Strength
- Almost nothing after 27 Strength
Location/Where to Find
Moveset and Videos:
(If your name is not on THIS list, please do not post videos here. If you wish to post videos, please click the link and apply in the thread)
Moonlight Greatsword Upgrade Table
|Attack ValuesBonus||Parameter Bonus||Auxiliary Effects||Damage Reduction (%)|