Moonlight Greatsword is a Weapon in Dark Souls 3.
Legendary dragon weapon associated with Seath the paledrake.
Charge strong attack to its limit to unleash moonlight wave.
Oceiros, the Consumed King, was infatuated with the search for moonlight, but in the end, it never revealed itself to him.
Skill: Moonlight Vortex
Draw sword back and thrust to unleash torrential moonlight.
Notes and Tips:
- Cannot be Infused or Buffed.
- Reinforced with Titanite Scale.
- Fully Charged Strong attack fires a projectile:
- Costs 4 Durability
- Weapon Art Moonlight Vortex:
- Very high poise health
Softcaps & Scaling:
- 2-Handed Stats:
- 16/11/-/26 = 483 AR = Base Stats & Str Softcap
- 27/11/-/26 = 491 AR
- 40/11/-/26 = 493 AR
- 16/11/-/40 = 553 AR = Int Softcap
- 16/11/-/60 = 577 AR = Caster Stats
- After Softcaps it gets less than 2 AR per level
- When 1-handed it scales well with Intelligence up to 41 Int
- Scales very poorly with Strength
- Softcaps once you meet the bare minimum Strength
- Gains 8 AR from 16-27 Strength
- Almost nothing after 27 Strength
Location/Where to Find
Moveset and Videos:
(If your name is not on THIS list, please do not post videos here. If you wish to post videos, please click the link and apply in the thread)
Moonlight Greatsword Upgrade Table
|Attack ValuesBonus||Parameter Bonus||Auxiliary Effects||Damage Reduction (%)|
|Requirement||Parameter Bonus||Attack Values||Damage Reduction %||Auxiliary Effects||Others|
| Spell Buff
Parameter Bonus: Strength, Dexterity,Magic, Fire, Lightning and Dark bonuses - The scaling multiplier applied to the [Attack: stat]. Scaling quality is from highest to lowest as follows: S/A/B/C/D/E.The higher the player's [Str, Dex, Mag, Fire, Light] stat, the higher the [Attack Bonus: Stat] is (found on the player status screen). The higher the scaling letter, the higher the percent multiplier applied to the [Attack: Stat].This resulting bonus damage is added to the base physical damage of the weapon and is shown in the equipment screen in blue numbers as a "+ X".
Durability: The weapon's HP, when the durability hits 0, the effectiveness of its attacks become weakened to the point of almost uselessness. When an items durability is low, a message will come up saying "Weapon At Risk!" at this point the weapon does not perform at it's best.
Weight: How much the item weights when equipped.
Stability: How well the player keeps stance after being hit
Attack Type: Defines what kind of swing set the weapon has: Regular(R), Thrust(T), Slash(Sl), Strike(St)