Morion Blade is a Weapon in Dark Souls 3.
A twisted sword resembling the towers of Londor's Sable Church. Eight branching blades and thorns induce bleeding.
The church's blessing makes the weapon revel in the agony of its owner. Heavy losses of HP boost attack, a curse most befitting its deformed appearance.
While in stance, use normal attack to break a foe's guard from below, and a strong attack to slash upwards with a forward lunge.
Notes and Tips:
- Cannot be Infused or Buffed.
- Reinforced with Twinkling Titanite.
- While on critical HP (below 20%) damage from all sources is increased multiplicatively by:
- PVE = 20% AR
- PVP has a hidden modifier. The damage you would have done at the end is multiplied by 0.94, losing 6%. The combination of both this weapon and the Red Tearstone Ring has a modifier of 0.9, losing 10%.
- Stacks with the Red Tearstone Ring
- The stat requirments do not need to be met for the buff to take effect.
- The Morion Blade is named after the weapon with the same name from Demon's Souls
Softcaps & Scaling:
- 12/17 = 268 AR = Base Stats
- 40/17 = 356 AR = Str Softcap
- 12/40 = 309 AR = Dex Softcap
- 40/40 = 397 AR = Quality Build
Location/Where to Find
- Received from Yuria of Londor after you give her the ashes of Orbeck of Vinheim
- If Orbeck dies on his own as part of his questline and you loot his ashes from the Grand Archives, Yuria will still accept them. The only requirement is that the quest where Yuria asks you to murder Orbeck has been previously started, .
- If you don't have enough int (less than 10) Orbeck wont follow you to Firelink Shrine, if you kill him, you'll get his ashes but Yuria won't do anything. To get this weapon, you either need to kill Orbeck in Firelink Shrine after talking to Yuria or progress Orbeck's questline all the way to the end. Doing the latter will let you get his ashes without having to actually kill him.
Moveset and Videos:
(If your name is not on THIS list, please do not post videos here. If you wish to post videos, please click the link and apply in the thread)
Morion Blade Upgrade Table
|Attack ValuesBonus||Parameter Bonus||Auxiliary Effects||Damage Reduction (%)|
- This weapon also appears in Demon's Souls, sharing the same name and effect. It is also one of two weapons to return from Demon's Souls. The other weapon being the Storm Ruler.
|Requirement||Parameter Bonus||Attack Values||Damage Reduction %||Auxiliary Effects||Others|
| Spell Buff
Parameter Bonus: Strength, Dexterity,Magic, Fire, Lightning and Dark bonuses - The scaling multiplier applied to the [Attack: stat]. Scaling quality is from highest to lowest as follows: S/A/B/C/D/E.The higher the player's [Str, Dex, Mag, Fire, Light] stat, the higher the [Attack Bonus: Stat] is (found on the player status screen). The higher the scaling letter, the higher the percent multiplier applied to the [Attack: Stat].This resulting bonus damage is added to the base physical damage of the weapon and is shown in the equipment screen in blue numbers as a "+ X".
Durability: The weapon's HP, when the durability hits 0, the effectiveness of its attacks become weakened to the point of almost uselessness. When an items durability is low, a message will come up saying "Weapon At Risk!" at this point the weapon does not perform at it's best.
Weight: How much the item weights when equipped.
Stability: How well the player keeps stance after being hit
Attack Type: Defines what kind of swing set the weapon has: Regular(R), Thrust(T), Slash(Sl), Strike(St)