Morne's Great Hammer is a Weapon in Dark Souls 3.
Greathammer bestowed upon Carim Knights who demonstrate outstanding strength and unwavering faith. Decorated by a ward of Carim Temple, and imbued with the twisted rage of Apostle Morne.
Skill: Morne's Rage
Stick weapon into earth and emit a powerful shockwave. Also, similar to Perseverance, temporarily boosts poise and reduces damage received.
Notes and Tips:
- Cannot be Infused or Buffed.
- Upgraded with Twinkling Titanite.
- Being a weapon with some of the highest stat requirements, this is one of the far less viable weapons on a SL 120 character.
- Visually similar to Bramd from Demon's Souls, and has the same stat requirements as the Grant from Dark Souls 1.
- At +5 with 50 STR/40 FTH, this weapon has 631 AR.
- Added Faith scaling and had Strength scaling altered in Regulation 1.09 patch, making it a good STR/FTH weapon.
- This Great Hammer, along with Smough's Great Hammer and Ledo's Great Hammer, have a higher poise health value than the other Great Hammers, with 32.9 poise health instead of the usual 30.8. This means you can have much less poise and still be able to tank through the other Ultras.
Location/Where to Find
- Dropped by Eygon of Carim if killed.
Looted from Eygon of Carim's corpse late-game in the old cell of Irina of Carim.
Moveset and Videos:
(If your name is not on THIS list, please do not post videos here. If you wish to post videos, please click the link and apply in the thread)
Morne's Great Hammer Upgrade Table
Requires regular reinforcement, totalling ?? souls, 15 twinkling titanite and 1 titanite slab.
|Attack ValuesBonus||Parameter Bonus||Auxiliary Effects||Damage Reduction (%)|
|Requirement||Parameter Bonus||Attack Values||Damage Reduction %||Auxiliary Effects||Others|
| Spell Buff
Parameter Bonus: Strength, Dexterity,Magic, Fire, Lightning and Dark bonuses - The scaling multiplier applied to the [Attack: stat]. Scaling quality is from highest to lowest as follows: S/A/B/C/D/E.The higher the player's [Str, Dex, Mag, Fire, Light] stat, the higher the [Attack Bonus: Stat] is (found on the player status screen). The higher the scaling letter, the higher the percent multiplier applied to the [Attack: Stat].This resulting bonus damage is added to the base physical damage of the weapon and is shown in the equipment screen in blue numbers as a "+ X".
Durability: The weapon's HP, when the durability hits 0, the effectiveness of its attacks become weakened to the point of almost uselessness. When an items durability is low, a message will come up saying "Weapon At Risk!" at this point the weapon does not perform at it's best.
Weight: How much the item weights when equipped.
Stability: How well the player keeps stance after being hit
Attack Type: Defines what kind of swing set the weapon has: Regular(R), Thrust(T), Slash(Sl), Strike(St)