Morne's Rage is a Skill in Dark Souls 3.
Weapons That Have Morne's Rage
Notes & Information
- Activates Perseverance and casts a shockwave similar to Wrath of the Gods.
- The Perseverance lasts for several seconds after the explosion.
- Damage is determined by the weapon's AR. So rings like Lloyd's Sword Ring and Red Tearstone Ring will increase the damage, whereas Morne's Ring or Ring of the Sun's First Born will not.
- Physical damage type.
- The Farron Ring reduces the FP cost to 38.
- Morne's Great Hammer +5
- AR 623 (two-handed) with 40 Strength, 40 Faith
- Versus the first Drakeblood Knight summon at Dragon-Kin Mausoleum
- Journey 8
The attack is split into two portions: the downward hammer strike, and the shockwave. In this case, figures observed were 248 and 390 respectively, totalling 638 damage. For comparison, a fully charged 2HR2 dealt 555 damage.